Dear Customizr theme users,
This end of summer release fixes minor bugs listed in the changelog below. Safe for child theme developers.
All the best 🙂
- fixed : Comment RTL alignment. fixes #1582
- fixed : Mobile menu doesn’t open when using tab plugin (WPBakery Page Builder). fixes #1586
- fixed : learnpress – avoid infinite loop when user tries to enroll a course.fixes #1589
- fixed : improve learndash ordered list items style. fixes #1591
- fixed : theme screenshot update following the new rule from the theme review team. https://make.wordpress.org/themes/2018/08/13/updated-screenshot-requirements/
2 thoughts on “Release note for Customizr Free v4.1.13”
I meant deactivate. I had to deactivate minify because the layout was broken if turned on.
Could you please update the docs for W3 Total Cache Plugin. They Minify parts seems to be outdated. I had to activate it to not screw the layout.
Thanks for this awesome theme!